Enjoy an entertaining and beautiful walking tour which takes about 1 hour 30 minutes by Seville accompanied by a local tour guide to not miss even one of the most important monuments and neighborhoods of the city. At the end of the visit you can taste a glass of wine in a typical tavern
Enjoy a fun and beautiful guided walk through the classic Seville. Accompanied by our local tour guide we won´t miss one of the most important monuments and areas of the centre of Seville.
We will start the tour walking through the Barrio del Arenal, located in the old city, where the famous Maestranza Plaza de Toros is or the Charity Hospital. We will continue in the adjoining district of Santa Cruz, one of the most charming areas of the city, with its narrow streets and courtyards filled with flowers, in a truly romantic Andalusia.
Then we will visit the surroundings of the Cathedral of Seville and the Alcazar, with its monumental and architectural richness it is a must see for anyone who visits Seville.
We will complete our journey by tasting a local glass of wine in a typical Andalusian tavern, an unbeatable end after crossing the Andalusia capital.
* This tour starts at Excursions Office, Zaragoza Street n.1 and ends at Seville city center.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48h prior to departure. 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48h prior departure or no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00