Our friendly and professional local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in Prehistory. We will start our tour strolling through the 19th century gardens in Alameda del Tajo from where the views are simply breathtaking.
See the famous Plaza de Toros de Ronda unique in the World and recognized as one of the oldest and most monumental bullrings made of stone. After learning firsthand everything behind the stage, you will have the chance to take photos from the center of the bullring. But this is not all, you will discover the real symbol of the city, the New Bridge which connects Ronda´s old and new districts, from where you can enjoy the great view of the Tajo de Ronda, over 100 meters deep. Visit the most significant monuments of Ronda such as the famous and beautiful San Juan Bosco House, a modernist palace with a colonial style and inclusion of Nasridian decoration, whose views of the valley are simply stunning.
The tour also includes the Old Bridge, Felipe V Gate Bridge and San Miguel, landscapes of extraordinary beauty, and the Church of Santa Maria, built on the old mosque and located in the historic center of the city. In Santa María admire the Mudejar Tower and the flirtatious "Casita de la Torre", a blend of Christian Arab, late gothic and renaissance characteristics, the most representative building of religious architecture in Ronda.
You will finish learning 6000 years of history in 12 thematic halls through your senses in the Museum of the Wine of Ronda, where you will enjoy a guided tour of the Sangre de Ronda Wineries with a tasting of local wines.
* This tour starts at Excursions Office, Zaragoza Street n.1 and ends at Seville city center.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48 hours prior to departure. 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hour prior departure or no-show