The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle of flamenco music. Our friendly local guide will introduce you into the world of wine through a visit to the best wine cellar in Jerez. He will explain the process that goes into making these famous wines. The soil, the winds, the sun light and a deep-rooted wine producing tradition are the perfect combination to offer a magnificent wine which you will have the opportunity to taste. Enjoy tasting several types of Sherry in the unique atmosphere of a Bodega.
Your next experience will commence at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art Foundation with the exhibition regarded as the best equestrian ballet in the world: How the Andalusian Horses Dance. An authentic equestrian ballet with choreographies based on the Traditional and Cowboy Methods of Taming Wild Horses, and genuine Spanish music and XVIII century customers.
Your adventure continues on the Costa de la Luz. Once in Cadiz our local guide will take you to the city center beside the Cathedral where you will have free time to have lunch and discover the oldest European city with more than three millenniums of history.
Optional visit to Tavira Tower and Camera Obscura. Climb the viewpoint of a real tower, highest point of the city, from where you can see the whole city and the bay of Cadiz, and enjoy spectacular images of the Camera Obscura.
* This tour starts at Excursions Office, Zaragoza Street n.1 and ends at Seville city center.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48 hours prior to departure. 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hour prior departure or no-show