The mythology points out that Heracles put up two columns, considered as the legendary gate between Africa and Europe, of which one of these was founded today´s Gibraltar.
An unforgettable journey in which we combine history, multiculturalism, duty free shopping, impressive caves and the funny and famous monkeys of Gibraltar.
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”, the most southern spot in Europe from where we will be even able to contemplate Africa. Admire the photograph views of the Spanish and Moroccan coastlines from the top of the Rock.
We will visit the amazing caves of San Miguel followed by the unique opportunity of accompanying the funny and famous monkeys of Gibraltar, a unique breed of monkeys in Old Europe. Legend says that the British will not leave Gibraltar while there are monkeys there.
Then you will have some free time for yourself, to maybe have some lunch or to explore the bustling pedestrian streets of Gibraltar. The shopping is great on the busy Main Street, a place where everything is sold! Shopping in Gibraltar is known worldwide for its low prices in jewelry, watches, electronic items, spirits, cosmetics and perfumes. There are cafes and bars offering a welcome relief for the visitors.
* This tour starts at Excursions Office, Zaragoza Street n.1 and ends at Seville city center.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48 hours prior to departure. 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hour prior departure or no-show