Enjoy a very artistic walk through the city of Seville. In about 3 hours, you will discover monuments such as the Giralda or the Cathedral of Santa María de la Sede, the Mudejar architecture and many other elements that constitute the Andalusian historical and artistic heritage
Make the most of your visit to Seville with a guided tour of the capital; explore the most important monuments and areas of the city with our sightseeing tour. Discover the charm of Hispanic-Muslim architecture that is all around the city, walk along the shore of the Guadalquivir, great king of Andalusia, or enjoy the best views of the city from the top of the Giralda.
With the company of our official tour guide of the city, visit emblematic works of historical and artistic heritage of Andalusia. You will be shocked by the Gothic-Mudejar beauty of the Reales Alcázares and amazed by the dimensions of the Cathedral of Saint Mary, both buildings declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Walk through the streets and the courtyards of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville where it was established the second largest Jewish community in Spain, and if you feel up to it, finish the day with a climb of almost 98 meters at the Giralda, undisputed symbol of the city, a nice way to say goodbye to an unforgettable tour.
* This tour starts at Excursions Office, Zaragoza Street n.1 and ends at Seville city center.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 96 05 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72 and 48 hours prior to departure. 100% if canceled within 48 hours prior departure or no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00