After less than one hour´s driving, we are in the Doñana National Park, one of Europe’s largest and most important wetland reserves, declared a Biosphere Reserve and inscribed on the World Heritage List.
Once there we will get into our 4X4 rangers to visit the Natural Park. Doñana offers a great variety of natural ecosystems such as lagoons, marshlands, fixed and mobile dunes, scrub woodland, Mediterranean forest and 30 km of virgin beaches.
Doñana is also known for its great wildlife: birds, reptiles, amphibian and mammals. Catch a glimpse of the Lord of the Andalusian forest; the Iberian Lynx, The Spanish Imperial Eagle or even the Egyptian mongoose, an endangered species.
After our adventure amongst the nature, we go on our journey to visit Rocio´s Village. The Rocio is known world-wide for its pilgrimage in May and by its hermitage which houses the famous Rocio´s Blessed Virgin.
From the “magic” of this beautiful scenery we will go to “Matalascañas Beach” for a stroll or simply to relax and enjoy a well-deserved meal. After some free time for yourself to explore, we’ll conclude this unforgettable journey with a pleasant drive back to Seville.
* This tour starts at Excursions Office, Zaragoza Street n.1 and ends at Seville city center.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48 hours prior to departure. 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hour prior departure or no-show