Visit Cordoba from Seville and discover the extensive heritage that you can find there. With an official expert guide, you will pass through the Mosque of Cordoba, the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos and the Jewish quarter among others. You can walk through its narrow streets with white houses that create a charming environment
The tour begins with a scenic one hour bus journey to Cordoba passing many beautiful cities such as Carmona, La Luisiana and La Carlota. We will then arrive to the city which once was the light of the world when it enjoyed the position of being a caliphate city. Cordoba offers and enormous cultural and historic legacy. We will visit the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site, which is considered the most important monument around the Islamic western. Its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of red and white striped arches make it a visual delight.
We won´t miss The Christian Kings Alcazar, The Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and white- washed houses full of flowers and the only Synagogue in Andalusia. We will also walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores one of the most traditional places of Cordoba. Once we´ve explored all the Jewish Quarter secrets, you will have some free time to walk around by yourself, have a traditional lunch or do some shopping.
* This tour starts at Excursions Office, Zaragoza Street n.1 and ends at Seville city center.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48 hours prior to departure. 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hour prior departure or no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00