Arrive in Carmona from Seville and discover its Arab, Roman, Phoenician, Carthaginian and Christian roots through its most emblematic and representative monuments. The tour will end with a panoramic visit from the Parador de Carmona, before returning to Seville
You will find yourself in the heart of the beautiful city of Carmona. It is located on a strategic hill with panoramic views, which are simply breath-taking, reason why many different civilizations decided to establish in this city, such as Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths, Muslims and Christians.
Your local guide will show you the most important monuments of this historical city. We will walk through the charming narrow streets, to arrive to the convent of “La Madre de Dios” and “Las Descalzas”. We will end our tour contemplating the gorgeous views which offers the Carmona´s Parador, and with this unforgettable image we will come back to Seville.
Note: On our way there and back we will make a stop at a nice break area where you can get a coffee and other refreshments.
* This tour starts at Excursions Office, Zaragoza Street n.1 and ends at Seville city center.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48 hours prior to departure. 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hour prior departure or no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00