If you want to visit Donostia – San Sebastián at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is your option! You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 8 different languages. We give you a guide map containing all the stops of the route. Our buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain. There is 1 route that takes approximately 1h. Frequency of buses at stops is 1h
- You can board the bus at any of the stops with your voucher.
- The regular Donosti City Tour service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions or force majeure reasons out of our control.
- Duration of the whole tour is apprx 1 hour.
- Departure times are:
- Low season: Departures on selected dates at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 01:30pm, 03:30pm & 04:30pm.
From 1st to 6th January, every day.
From 11th January to 10th March: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Except February 20th.
From 4th to 17th November, every day. Except November 10th.
From 22nd November to 15th December: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Except November 24th.
From 20th to 31st December, every day. Except December 22nd.
- Medium season: Daily departures at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 01:30pm, 04:30pm & 05:45pm.
From 15th March to 12th April
From 24th April to 30th June
From 1st October to 3rd November
- High season: Daily departures at 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 01:0pm, 01:30pm, 03:00pm, 04:00pm, 05:00pm, 06:00pm & 07:00pm
From 13th to 23rd April.
From 1st to 31st July.
- From 1st to 30th September:
From Monday to Thursday: departures at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 13:30pm, 15:30pm, 16:30pm, 17:30pm.
Friday / Saturday and Sunday: departures at 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 13:00pm, 13:30pm, 15:00pm, 16:00pm, 17:00pm, 18:00pm, 19:00pm.
- Extra season: Daily departures at 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30pm, 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 01:00pm, 01:30pm, 03:00pm, 04:00pm, 05:00pm, 06:00pm, 07:00pm & 08:00pm.
From 1st to 31st August.
- Frequency of the buses at the stops is every hour, except in August is every 30 minutes.
- Audio Guide languages available are: Basque, Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Chinese and Russian.