Cross with us the Strait of Gibraltar in Ferry to get to Tangier where you will enjoy a panoramic guided tour of all its neighborhoods, only in English. You can also see beautiful places such as Cape Spartel, where the waters of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic meet and the Hercules cave (if weather permits). If you like adventure, don’t miss the chance to experience the dromedary riding. On the way back to the city explore on foot the Medina and the Kasbah as well as the local market and take a break during a typical Moroccan lunch we will offer you
After being picked up from your meeting point in Malaga, we will start our coach journey from the Costa del Sol to Tarifa. We will board the Fast Ferry from the Tarifa Port and cruise across the Strait of Gibraltar. Once we have arrived in Tangier, we will enjoy a bus sightseeing tour along the promenade seafront, Avenue Mohamed V, Severo Ochoa Institute, the Portuguese, American, Italian and Spanish Quarters and the Royal Palace. Afterwards, we will stop at Cape Spartel, where the waters of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic meet. We will continue to the Caves of Hercules (weather permitting) making a stop on the Atlantic road to take pictures and ride the camels (optional).
Returning to the city, a walking tour around the local souk make us find a large range of Mediterranean fruits and vegetables, spices, dried fruits, etc. Then the group will explore the Medina (old town) and the Kasbah (old fortress) to discover its rich architecture and history with our local expert guide.
After that, we will enjoy a traditional lunch offered in a typical Moroccan restaurant.
The Menu includes:
* The meeting point for this tour is Avenida de Andalucía n/n. Bus Stop nº 11, in front of Caixa Bank.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher is also accepted.
* Please contact Julià Travel Gray Line 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pick-up point details.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00