Come and enjoy an unforgettable day in the wonderful city of Malaga, capital of the Costa Del Sol. Immerse yourself in its historical and cultural roots and enjoy its climate
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown which still retains its historic and cultural roots intact. Come join us and experience an unforgettable day in the city with the highest quality of life in Spain, according to the Eurobarometer 2016. The geographical location and weather of this wonderful city have made it one of the most visited places in Spain, known as the capital of the Costa del Sol.
Always accompanied by our expert guide, you will start the walking tour to discover the best sites in this beautiful city. Enjoy a visit of the Alcazaba and the Roman Theatre (remnants of ancient civilizations), the Jewish quarter and the surroundings of the Cathedral, known as “la Manquita”. Afterwards, we will continue our visit along Calle Larios, the most important street in town and then we will go to the Atarazanas market, faithful reflection of Malaga’s gastronomy and popular culture. Later, we will continue our tour of the artistic Malaga by visiting the Picasso museum to know the most personal creations of the most popular citizen of Malaga.
For those who have chosen the single Picasso Museum tour option, the tour finishes here; for the others (Museum Drink & Tapa / Museum Gastronomic Lunch) will follow this intense visit, we will take a break to enjoy one typical tapa and a glass of Malaga wine in the renowned “Bodega El Pimpi”, a must-see and meeting point for national and international celebrities as well as for local and foreign visitors.
And the last part of this tour will be only for gourmets and that have chosen the Gastronomic Lunch option: The gourmet restaurant, “Los Patios de Beatas”, will offer you some typical Malaga dishes transformed into the best cuisine in town that will surprise the most refined palate and will be paired with a selection of local wines.
After this intense visit, we will take a break to enjoy one typical tapa and a glass of Malaga wine in the renowned “Bodega El Pimpi”, a must-see and meeting point for national and international celebrities as well as for local and foreign visitors.
The gourmet restaurant, “Los Patios de Beatas”, will offer you some typical Malaga dishes transformed into the best cuisine in town that will surprise the most refined palate and will be paired with a selection of local wines.
Bodegas El Pimpi:
- Sweet Malaga wine or soft-drink (only one per person).
- A small sandwich called “pitufo de pringá”: spread made with mixed meats confit.
Bodegas Los patios de Beatas:
- Starter: Salmon in gin sauce or black cod.
- Main course: loin of Iberian pork.
- 2 glasses of wine (to be chosen) although we recommend white wine for fish and red wine for meat.
- Beer or soft-drinks.
* The meeting point for this tour is the main entrance Hotel AC Málaga Palacio. For more details, please contact 0034 95 210 59 96. From Monday to Friday 09.00 - 13.00 & 16.00 - 20.00 hours.
* Printed voucher and E-voucher.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00