Discover with us this two beautiful and peculiar villages of Malaga; Frigiliana with its Andalusian essence and the old fishing village of Nerja. The tour includes a visit of both villages accompanied by our multilingual local guide and also free time for lunch or to buy typical products from the area. In addition, in Nerja you will have the possibility of visiting its prehistoric caves according to the tour option you have selected
We will start in the morning direction Frigiliana, a beautiful and typical Andalusian village. Once there, the guide will come along with you until the main square, and will give you some tips about what to see in this charming village. Afterwards, you will have some free time to enjoy Frigiliana and buy typical products of the region like pottery, fruits, vegetables or the famous sweet wine.
Later on, we will depart for Nerja. Originally this was a small fishing village, and now it has become one of the most popular destinations in Malaga. In the old town you will walk through its winding streets and cobbled pathways mixed with boutiques and restaurants with a backdrop of the beautiful Sierra Almijara mountains. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking views from the Balcon de Europa.
Your Nerja Tour would not be complete without a visit to the magnificent Cuevas de Nerja (Nerja Caves).These famous prehistoric caves stretch for almost five kilometers and are the home to the world’s largest stalagmite. You will also see the caves' various halls and galleries which are used for ballet and artistic performances.
Come with us and you will not be disappointed with these two wonderful villages famous for their warm weather and friendly people.
* The meeting point for this tour is Avenida de Andalucía n/n. Bus Stop nº 11, in front of Caixa Bank.
* Please call Julià Travel Gray Line 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 95 210 59 96 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00