We will start our day trip to Gibraltar from Costa del Sol with a sightseeing tour. See the port of Gibraltar, the walled inner city, Europa Point and St Michael’s Cave. Then we will go up to the famous Rock of Gibraltar. From the top, you will contemplate amazing views of the Mediterranean, Spain and Morocco. And, of course, you will meet the semi-wild macaque monkeys, popularly known as Barbary apes. We will also give you some free time for lunch and for shopping on Main Street, where prices are tax-free. Buy at good prices jewelry, watches, porcelain, perfumes and designer clothes
* The meeting point for this tour is Avenida de Andalucía n/n. Bus Stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please contact Julià Travel Gray Line 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pick-up point details.
* Ask for more pickup points before departure.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show