In this half-day tour of Toledo you will start by visiting the outside of the Cathedral and continue with visits to the interior of St. Tomé Church, the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes. Finally you will conclude the tour with a panoramic visit of the city with a stop at a viewpoint to take the best pictures of Toledo
Discover the “City of the Three Cultures”
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the oldest towns in Europe and has a great artistic beauty and buildings from almost all periods in history (Arabian, Gothic, Mudéjar, Renaissance and Baroque style). Toledo is called the “City of the Three Cultures”, since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together. In the XVI century, it was also home to the great painter El Greco.
Once in Toledo we will begin our tour visiting the outside of the Cathedral, shortly after we go to the interior of the Sto. Tomé Church with "The Burial of the Lord of Orgaz", masterpiece of El Greco, after that we will visit interior of the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca and finally we will see the interior of the incredible monastery of San Juan de los Reyes. We will conclude the tour with a Panoramic Sightseeing of Toledo and stop at a viewpoint with breathtaking views of the city for taking the best pictures of Toledo.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza de España.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00