Join a walking tour of the charming neighborhood of Las Letras in Madrid. Stroll through the streets of the quarter where Cervantes, Quevedo and Lope de Vega lived. With such protagonists and in this picturesque setting, the first comedy theatres in Madrid were opened here. Explore the neighborhood and get an in-depth cultural introduction to the city history
* This tour starts from Madrid City Tour Information Center at Felipe IV Street, next to the Prado Museum.
* You can present either an electronic voucher or a printed voucher.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show