If you are in Madrid don´t miss the chance to experience with friends and family what’s behind the most delicious cheeses and wines tasting in the world!
Spain is one of the leading wine producers in the world, producing primarily wines, but also producing whites and Rosés. There are 70 wine regions in Spain, and this is your opportunity to be introduced to Spain's wine culture by joining this 1-hour tasting experience. Discover the main grapes in Spain consisting of Tempranillo, Garnacha, Verdejo, Albariño, Mencía and many more.
The experience takes place in a classic Madrilian restaurant in central Madrid, with its small-group format guaranteeing a truly personal experience. You will sample a total of 5 wines, including 2 reds, 2 whites and 1 rosé, being talked through particular tasting notes and defining features as the evening progresses.
Your sampling will of course be partnered with award winning cheeses, consisting of sheep, cow and goats milk cheese which have all been hand selected to partner your wines. This experience is sure to provide you with the skills to ask like a local for different wines at other restaurants during your stay in Spain.
* This tour starts from Plaza Isabel II, right beside statue of Queen Isabel II (close to the Metro station: Opera).
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
* Minimum 2 pax / Maximum 12 pax
* Children under 18 years old are not allowed
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00