Revel in the sights and sounds of Pedraza and Segovia on our day trip from Madrid with a small group of people (maximum 20 passengers).. Segovia is just as steeped in cultural history, famous for its remarkable aqueduct and stunning fort Alcazar. Enjoy a gastronomic lunch if you want a perfect experience!
Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Pedraza and Segovia, two cities rich in history.
The first stop in our tour will be in the medieval town of Pedraza, located 37 km northeast of Segovia and an hour from Madrid.There are many incentives offered by this beautiful walled medieval town gives it a unique rustic historical aspect, which led to their declaration careful rehabilitation as a Historic in 1951.Stroll through its cobbled streets and emblazoned houses we transport you to the Medieval period.
Before leaving this beautiful city, take a glass of local wine and tapas in one of his typical meson.
Afterwards, we will go to Segovia, famous for its well-preserved roman aqueduct, which is 16 km long. Home of some of the kings of Castile, this city preserves one of the most important medieval group of buildings in Spain. Due to its elegance, the Cathedral is considered to be “the Lady of the Cathedrals”, and the Alcázar is the most spectacular castle in the country.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza Oriente.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 96 05 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show