With these fun cooking classes taught in English, and with the help of an experienced chef, you'll learn how to cook Spanish dishes that have traveled all over the world. At the start of the tour you will visit the fresh food stalls at the Mercado de Torrijos, where chefs will give you advice on choosing local seasonal products, and then you can start cooking dishes such as paella, Spanish omelette or gazpacho. At the end of the course you will taste your dishes accompanied by Spanish wines and receive a recipe card so that you can prepare them again at home
Enjoy this fun introduction to the Spanish gastronomic culture. You will learn how to cook Paella,Tortilla, Sangria, and more Spanish food. After taking this class you will be ready to prepare these most famous Spanish recipes at home.
Learn how to cook Spanish dishes that have travelled the world, with the help of an experienced chef.
Once you meet at a meeting point, your cooking experience can start. Learn how to cook Spanish dishes that have travelled the world. You will cook them yourself with the aid of an experienced chef, in a small group.
At the beginning you will visit fresh food stalls Torrijos Market (Mercardo de Torrijos), where the chefs will give you plenty of tips on picking local, seasonal products.
Then you can start cooking dishes like Paella, Spanish omelette (Tortilla), Andalusian salad, Sangria, all while enjoying & learning about Spanish cuisine.
After you have prepared your dishes, you can taste them, while trying different Spanish wines.
Before leaving, your instructor will give you a recipe card so that you can re-create the food yourself at home to impress friends and family!
* This tour starts from General Díaz Porlier, 8 (Metro station Goya) Mercado de Torrijos, 2nd floor. Cooking school.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00