Unveil the knowledge. Discover the hideouts. Be like a local and combine a variety of tastings, history and culture with our tapas walking tour. This experience is handed by a native guide from Madrid. All our guides are great connoisseurs of Spanish folklore and traditions.
Book a tour with tapas and drinks included and get an inside look into our tapas culture. The culture involves vibrant social traditions passed down from generation to generation. Our local guides will take you to the best tapas places and hideouts in the city. They know all there is to know about tapas. You will visit 4-5 emblematic venues and enjoy drinks and authentic tapas at each stop. Enough food for lunch or dinner.
For centuries, Madrid has had the finest farm products and the bounty from the seas. Take the chance to taste Iberian ham, chorizo, local cheese, gazpacho, croquettes and more. Make the most out of your visit to Madrid with this tour and get hints and tips from your guide to continue exploring the capital on your own.
* This tour starts from Plaza Isabel II, right beside statue of Queen Isabel II (close to the Metro station: Opera).
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show