Visit Reina Sofía Museum, with works produced between the late 19th century and the present day. It currently boasts almost 21,000 works in every artistic médium
The creation of the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, in 1990, met the need for a museum project that reflected contemporary Spanish art in relation to the international context. The permanent collection of the Museo Reina Sofía includes works produced between the late 19th century and the present day. It currently boasts almost 21,000 works in every artistic médium. Only about 5% of these are on display as part of the museum collection following an itinerary distributed in two buildings, Sabatini and Nouvel.
During the guided tour we will visit some of the most important artworks in the contemporary art history, such as Guernica from Picasso and its previous sketches. In addition we will see an important group of paintings from Salvador Dalí, one of the most famous surrealism artists. At the end of the guided tour you will be able to remain inside de museum until closing time.
* This tour starts from Madrid City at group’s entrance in the Nouvel building, next to the Lichtenstein sculpture, in Ronda de Atocha.
* You can present either an electronic voucher or a printed voucher.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00