Discover the Walk of Art! At Paseo del Prado Street you will find the best Museums in Madrid: Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Centro Nacional Reina Sofía Museum.
We will enjoy the best of the permanent collection in each one of them.
Our visit will start at Prado Museum, admiring the main paintings of Rafael Sanzio, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Rubens and Goya.
After visiting Prado Museum, we will stop to have a drink with a tapa, before going to Thyssen Museum.
We will continue our visit in Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, where we will enjoy the main impressionist painters, such as Degas, Cezanne, Renoir, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Pisarro, Derain, etc.
We will finish our visit to the Thyssen Museum with the collection of Pop Art and Dadaism, with works of Roy Lichtenstein, Richard Lindner or Richard Estes.
Our next stop is Reina Sofía Museum. We will enjoy admiring the great Guernica of the unforgettable Spanish painter Pablo Picasso and the main works of the brilliant Salvador Dalí.
Our tour ends here, but you will be able to return to each of the museums, since the tickets are valid all day long during the opening time.
IMPORTANT: It is possible that some of the paintings that are in our program were not available, despite belonging to the permanent collections of the three museums, because it was assigned for some exhibition, in this case, would be replaced by another painting with a similar artistic value.
* This tour starts from Madrid City Tour Bus Information point at Calle Felipe IV, next of the Prado Museum and ends at Reina Sofia Museum.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show