Enjoy a full day in Seville departing from Madrid. With this guided tour you will get to know the most relevant monuments and neighbourhoods of the city and contemplate the charm of Mudejar architecture. You will also walk along the banks of the Guadalquivir and you will be able to enjoy the best views of the city from the top of the Giralda
Make the most of your visit to Seville with a guided tour of the capital; explore the most important monuments and areas of the city with our sightseeing tour. Discover the charm of Hispanic-Muslim architecture that is all around the city, walk along the shore of the Guadalquivir, great king of Andalusia, or enjoy the best views of the city from the top of the Giralda.
With the company of our official tour guide of the city, visit emblematic works of historical and artistic heritage of Andalusia. You will be shocked by the Gothic-Mudejar beauty of the Reales Alcázares and amazed by the dimensions of the Cathedral of Saint Mary, both buildings declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Walk through the streets and the courtyards of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville where it was established the second largest Jewish community in Spain, and if you feel up to it, finish the day with a climb of almost 98 meters at the Giralda, undisputed symbol of the city, a nice way to say goodbye to an unforgettable tour. When ending the tour, you will have free time. In the evening, you will return to the train station in Seville by yourself.
* Please contact us at 0034 91 559 9605 or [email protected] to reconfirm your tour and your departure time.
* Once your tour will have been confirmed you will have to pick up your train tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line offices at San Nicolas Street nº15, Madrid, one day before your departure.
* Pick up your train tickets at the Julià Travel Gray Line office from Monday to Sunday between 08:00h and 18:00h.
* On your departure day, please go directly to Atocha Railway Station for departing AVE Trains
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if the booking is cancelled
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00