Show your footballer spirit at the Real Madrid stadium. Go across its trophies and facilities in a unique visit and without waiting
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Welcome to the Bernabeu Tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before. Get ready to feel the excitement of being on the pitch itself, the thrill of pre-match tension, the glow of past glories and the long history that has moulded one of the world’s best football teams.
Visitors will have access to the panoramic view from where you’ll touch the sky and listen to the echoes of a million cheering hearts, once you have reached the upper level of the stadium through one of the four towers. Get into action yourself by walking the perimeter of the very pitch where, for over 60 years, the “white legends” have fought, wept and rejoiced.
Maintain that starring role by having your photo taken with historic Real Madrid players or holding up some of the sports world’s most coveted trophies. On player’s tunnel, when the emotion overflows, keeping you cool is more important than ever. From benches and coaching area, it all looks different, and even more difficult than you imagined. One move can change the course of the entire match…
The Presidential Box, the stadium’s most exclusive area, reserved for VIP’s, dignitaries and special guests. Today it is reserved for you.
The Trophies room, where the most decorated club in the world shows off its crown jewels. Here are the many trophies our stars have picked up over the years: European and League Cups, Spanish Cups, Intercontinental Cups… A collection like no other.
Dressing rooms. Great players, legendary teams… They have all been here, in this same spot. Discover the most modern, and at the same time most historic, dressing rooms in the world of football.
And don´t forget to visit the official store. Featuring a vast range of official gift items, so that you can take home the perfect souvenir of your visit.
* It is MANDATORY to collect the tickets at Julia Travel office located at San Nicolás 15.
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If the customers goes directly to Bernabeu without first picking up the tickets from the office, they will not be allowed to attend the tour. The tickets must be collected from the booking date in advance.
* E-voucher is not accepted at the office.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00