Admire the architectural and artistic beauty of the Hapsburgs at the Royal Site of Aranjuez. Imagine yourself being a monarch in this great palace
Royal Site of the Crown of Spain to 46 km south of Madrid, situated in a fertile valley on the banks of the River Tagus (Tajo), known for its Royal Palace, its numerous gardens and for have been the inspiration to the composer Joaquin Rodrigo to create the Concert of Aranjuez. UNESCO declared Aranjuez Cultural Landscape a World Heritage Site in 2001.
The Royal Palace, where we will appreciate the variety of decorative styles and emphasizing the China Chamber Porcelain and the Throne Room of Elizabeth II, The Prince's Gardens, the Parterre and the Island is characterized by great variety of vegetation and tree species.
The Museum of Royal Feluccas (a type of long and narrow light boats, used in ports and rivers) was built in 1963 and exhibits the boats used by the royal family to navigate the Tagus river.
These include a gondola belonging to Philip V, although the ship actually dates to the reign of Charles II, and the boats of Charles IV, Ferdinand VII and Elizabeth II.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, 15 (corner with Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza Oriente.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00
Go back in time with the magic of Toledo. Discover in detail the essence...From 77.00