In this half day excursion you will visit the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, an architectural ensemble declared a World Heritage Site. The visit includes the Habsburg Palace, the Kings and Princes Mausoleum, the Chapter House and the Basilica. You will continue the tour to the Basilica of the Valley of the Fallen, located 9 km away from El Escorial, and built between 1940 and 1959 to honor the Spaniards who died during the Spanish Civil War
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza de Oriente.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show