Enjoy a half-day excursion to the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, considered one of the most unique architectures in Europe due to its geometrical severity and the predominance of the horizontal lines. This guided tour includes a tour of the Habsburg Palace, the Kings and Princes Mausoleum, the Chapter House, the Basilica and the Library. At the end of the visit you will have free time to visit the gardens and the Palace of the Borbon family
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza Oriente.
* Please print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show