Check in at our office in central Madrid 15 minutes in advance of your tour. Leave the city towards Segovia aboard one of our air-conditioned coaches.
Enjoy a half day guided tour and discover the city of Segovia. Stroll through its old town, declared a World Heritage Site in 1985 and see its famous roman aqueduct. Admire the monument, considered the most important roman civil engineering construction in Spain. Follow your guide through the streets and see the amazing Cathedral of Segovia. Visit to the same is available for those who decided to add the admission to their bookings. If you decided not to, enjoy the free time and walk around the main square, full of restaurants and shops.
Later, continue through the Jewish Quarter towards the Alcazar of Segovia. Enjoy a guided visit of the site and marvel at this spectacular fortification. Did you know its architecture served as inspiration in some Walt Disney films?
Check in back again at our office in central Madrid 15 minutes in advance of the afternoon tour. Leave the city towards Toledo aboard one of our comfortable air-conditioned coaches. Dive in the blending history of Toledo, a perfect mix of Arab, Jewish and Christian cultures. Follow your local guide on a walking tour of the Historic City of Toledo, a World Heritage City since 1986. Get to know how the mix of cultures influenced its current architectural style.
Stroll around the courtyard cloisters and royal coats of arms at the San Juan de los Reyes Monastery. Admire the building, sponsored by the Catholic Monarchs to become a royal mausoleum. Right after the visit we will walk to the Synagogue of Sta. Maria la Blanca. Built as a synagogue, it was expropriated and became a Church only 211 years after it opened its doors. Today, it is a fantastic museum of Mudejar (Arabic) style that you will visit. Wonder at the world famous painting of by el Greco – The Burial of the Count of Orgaz – at the Church of St. Tomé. Did you know el Greco himself lived in this beautiful city?
The walking tour will continue until we reach the Cathedral, considered one of the most important Gothic Cathedrals in Spain. You will see it from the outside before the guided tour finishes. Then, you will have free time to explore Toledo on your own before returning to Madrid.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza Oriente.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* The second part of the tour starts at 2:30PM, please be at meeting point 15 minutes before starting.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show