Discover Madrid and its people through its gastronomy and customs. Go tapas in Madrid with our specialized local guide and passionate about gastronomy while discovering at the same time some of the most emblematic locations in Madrid, as Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, Calle Mayor, Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace
Discover Madrid and its people through its gastronomy and customs. Go tapas in Madrid with our specialized local guide and passionate about gastronomy.
In the very center of Madrid, surrounded by the Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, Calle Mayor, Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace, we will enjoy a delicious experience.
You will know first-hand the main products of the Iberian pig in an authentic traditional ham tavern, where you will learn the ham cut and you can taste Iberian ham, Iberian loin, chorizoand Iberian salchichón and enjoy the best organic extra virgin olive oil and the authentic Cured Manchego cheese, accompanied by a good glass of wine.
In an authentic typical Madrid inn, already seated at the table, you can try traditional tapas, accompanied by wine, beer, sangria, etc. Our guide will explain each one of them, its elaboration, the curiosities, historical anecdotes.
We will finish our gastronomic tour with something sweet and typically from Madrid, a chocolate with churros in one of the most traditional chocolate shops in the city. From here you can return to your hotel or continue enjoying the night in Madrid.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales).
* Please print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher not accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show