Choose between 1h 30 min, 2h 30 min or 3 hours tour.
Essential Madrid (60 minutes tour): Meet your guide at our office in Calle Escalinata number 10 (Plaza de la Opera). The first stops will be at Plaza de Santiago and Plaza de Ramales, from where you will slide towards Plaza de Oriente. See the impressive Royal Palace and the beautiful Almudena Cathedral. Glide down Mayor Street and learn about the city history in this itinerary that will take you to the main squares in town. Admire the gastronomic temple the Mercado de San Miguel is and reach the Plaza Mayor. Continue to Puerta del Sol and see the emblematic Spanish “Km0” and the statue of the Oso and the Madrone, symbol of the city. The itinerary finishes at the same departure point.
Madrid Downtown (90 minutes tour) – Best Seller: Discover Madrid in depth with this tour. Leave our office in Calle Escalinata number 10 and head towards the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Continue to Casa de Campo, the largest urban park in Spain and see its lake and historic Huerta de la Partida. Glide along the Manzanares River and its three historic bridges. Come back downtown through Atens Park and Cuesta de la Vega and enter the historic part of town. See emblematic areas such as Calle Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, the Mercado de San Miguel and Puerta del Sol. The tour finishes at the same departure point.
Madrid with a tapa (150 minutes tour): Leave our office in Calle Escalinata number 10 and head to the majestic Royal Palace. Visit Casa de Campo, the largest urban park in Spain through Cuesta de la Vega. Slide along the Manzanares River and see its ancient bridges. Continue to reach the prestigious Pasarela de Arganzuela and the artificial beaches Madrid has.
Come back into the city center and enter the historic part of town. See emblematic areas such as Calle Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, the Mercado de San Miguel and Puerta del Sol. There, you will be able to admire the well-known city symbol, the Bear and the Madrone. This route finishes with a paella tapa at a restaurant located 1 minute walking distance from the departure point.
* This tour starts at Escalinata str. nº10 – by the Plaza de Isabel II (metro Opera), at the corner of McDonald’s
* Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show