Meet your guide at our offices in central Madrid. Discover why there are two significantly important Royal Palaces in the area surrounding Madrid.
Royal Palace: Skip the lines and dive right into the history of this beautiful palace. Did you know its size doubles the one of Buckingham Palace? Built in an Italian baroque style, it was the residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1766 to 1931. Nowadays, it still is a great example of the establishment of Madrid as the capital of the kingdom.
Today, it holds the most important receptions of the Spanish Crown. Know the audiences, dinner parties and signature of agreements celebrated through the years. Walk around the Armory Square. Marvel at the beautiful tapestries and elegant furniture. Follow your guide through the Grand Staircase, the Throne Room and the Banqueting Hall, among others. Once your guided visit finishes, you can visit the Royal Armory on your own. Make sure not to miss the views from the viewpoint of the Armory square!
Check in again at the Julià Travel office in San Nicolás Street number 15 at 02:45PM for the visit to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez.
Royal Palace of Arajuez: with a mix of decorative styles, clearly exposed at the China Porcelain Chamber and at the Throne Room of Elizabeth II. See the Prince’s, the Island and the Parterre Gardens; characterized by a great variety of vegetation and tree species. Visit the Royal Borges Museum built in 1963 and see the collection of ancient boats used by the royal families to navigate the Tagus River.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza Oriente.
* Please print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show