Enjoy a 2-hour walking tour of the most important areas of the Habsburg’s period in Madrid. See fantastic buildings and plazas of Renaissance and Baroque style. Stop at an emblematic café for a drink. Visit one of the best art galleries in the world. Marvel at its collection and follow your guide on a visit of the most important artworks it holds. See works such as The Garden of Earthly Delights and skip the lines for a more enjoyable visit!
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Prado Museum.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* La no presentación a la hora de check-in puede suponer la pérdida del tour.
* Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary without prior notice due to force majeure reasons.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show