Enjoy a 2-hour walking tour of the Renaissance and Baroque buildings of Habsburgs Madrid. You will visit representative places of the city such as the Plaza de Oriente and the Royal Palace, the Mayor Street, the Plaza de la Villa and its surroundings. The tour includes a drink in an emblematic CAFÉ and an individual radio guide system
Discover in this walking tour the most emblematic buildings from the Renaissance and Baroque period of Madrid.
The old town of Madrid it’s also known as “Habsburg’s Madrid” because of the dynasty that reigned in Spain until 1700. This reign began with Charles I, who enriched the city with palaces and monuments. Later on, Philip II made it the capital of Spain and the city grew dramatically.
The journey through the Renaissance and Baroque style buildings of this era is perhaps one of the most picturesque and representative of Madrid. It includes some of the most important places such as Mayor Street, Plaza de la Villa, Plaza de Oriente and its surroundings.
During the tour, we will stop at a Café of this popular area of Madrid, where you will enjoy a break courtesy of Julià Travel.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Office in street San Nicolás 15, Madrid.
* You can present either an electronic voucher or a printed voucher.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00