Home to Real Madrid, this tour will not leave any soccer – or football – fan indifferent. Relive more than a hundred years of the clubs' history. Welcome to this Bernabeu guided tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before.
Feel the excitement of being on the pitch, the thrill of a pre-match tension and the glow of past glories. Get to know the history that has molded one of the world's best soccer teams.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium from one of the four towers. Walk the perimeter of the pitch, where for over 60 years white legends have played, wept and won. Step into the Players' Tunnel and feel the nerves and tension right before you take to the pitch. See the venue from the benches and coaching area, from where all perspectives change. One decision can change the course of an entire match...
Access the Presidential Box, reserved for VIP's, dignitaries and special guests. This is the stadiums' most exclusive area. Did you know Real Madrid is the most awarded football club in the world? Enter the Trophy room, admire and take photos with some of the trophies. Wonder at an exhibition like no other. Great players, coaches and legendary teams have all been here, in this same spot.
* The tour starts at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. Concha Espina avenue n.1. Tower access B.
* E-voucher accepted.
* Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show