Feel flamenco’s ‘duende’ at Café Chinitas. Enjoy a magical night of singing and dancing in this tablao flamenco founded in 1970
CAFÉ DE CHINITAS MENU: - Olives, Bread and Butter - “Café de Chinitas” Salad - “Café de Chinitas” Paella - Dessert - Sangria
Enjoy a great traditional flamenco show!
Founded in 1970, Cafe Chinitas is located in a beautiful and inviting 18th century mansion – a perfect place for those wishing to combine Mediterranean cuisine with the best flamenco in the Spanish capital.
Some of flamenco’s most important artistes have performed at Cafe de Chinitas. Tomas de Madrid, La Chunga, always barefoot and spontaneous, the legendary Rosario, Maria Albaicin, Carmen Mora, Pastora Imperio, Manuela Vargas, and the "Los Pelaos" family…
And also the most outstanding singers dominating a variety of styles, such as Carmen Linares, Tony Maya, Maria Vargas, Enrique Morente, El Lebrijano, and Jose Merce, who started his career in this tablao to become one of the most famous flamenco artistes of the moment.
Among the guitarists that have performed here, one must not forget the grand maestro Victor Monge "Serranito", Andres Heredia, Manuel Sison, El Entri and the Carmona brothers, better known as "Los Habichuela".
Nowadays, some of flamenco’s top virtuosos and young promises perform regularly at Cafe Chinitas, who see the tablao as a door to the flamenco world.
For those who wanted enjoy the show and a typical dinner:
CAFÉ DE CHINITAS MENU:
- Olives, Bread and Butter
- “Café de Chinitas” Salad
- “Café de Chinitas” Paella
* Meeting point Café de Chinitas at Calle Torija nº7, Madrid. Please arrive 15 minutes before the opening time.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show