In this excursion you will get to know one of the most beautiful and best-preserved palaces in Europe: the Royal Palace of Madrid. With our guide you will have preferential access to visit the Armory Square (exterior of the palace), the Grand Staircase, the Apartments of the Kings, the Banqueting Hall, the Royal Chapel and the Throne and Crown Rooms. After the guided tour, you can continue to visit the Real Almería on your own and enjoy the views offered from the viewpoint of the Armory Square
The Royal Palace was built in the XVIII century upon the ancient Baroque Italian style fortress of the Habsburg. It is one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe and a symbol of the permanence and consolidation of Madrid as the capital of the Kingdom. The Palace was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931. To date, the most stunning receptions of the Spanish Crown are celebrated there: audiences, dinner parties, signature of agreements and the traditional ceremony of presentation in which foreign ambassadors present Credential Letters to His Majesty the King.
We will visit the Armory Square (exterior of the palace), the Grand Staircase, the King Charles III’s Apartments, the Queen’s Apartments, the Banqueting Hall, the Royal Chapel and the Throne Room and the Crown Room. After the guided tour, you may visit on your own the Royal Armory and enjoy the views from the viewpoint of the Armory Square.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the oficial acts to be celebrated in the palace.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Royal Palace.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show