Have a comfortable and high speed travel to Barcelona. Get on our Hop on & Hop off bus and go all over the wonders of this Gaudí’s city
Discover the city of Barcelona in one day! Travel around the most tourist city points with the Barcelona City Tours. You can travel with the AVE train from Madrid, Puerta de Atocha station to Barcelona, Sants station, in a 3 hours approx. Journey.
Once arrived, take our official Hop On Hop Off in Barcelona: “Barcelona City Tour”. Double-decker tourist buses with two different routes: East Route & West Route. You can get on and off all day along, with the same ticket, you can change route and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 12 different languages.
We provide a map and guide with all the stops of each routes. Our buses are adapted for people with limited mobility and have an electric roof for use in the event of raining; they are fitted with anatomical seats and heating on both decks. They also have a stewardess aboard permanently. Frequency of buses at the stops varies depending on the season (between 6 and 15 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
East Route: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja del Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Fòrum*, Sagrada Familia, Hospital de la Sta. Creu i St. Pau, Parc Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
(*) Winter Tour (Nov to Apr): Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori, Glòries-Torre Agbar.
West Route: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII, l’Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
LANGUAGES available in BARCELONA CITY TOUR, the official Hop On Hop Off in Barcelona: 12 different languages (Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Hindi and Japanese).
* Please contact us at 0034 91 559 9605 or email@example.com to reconfirm your tour and your departure time.
* Once your tour will have been confirmed you will have to pick up your train tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line offices at San Nicolas Street nº15, Madrid, one day before your departure.
* Pick up your train tickets at the Julià Travel Gray Line office from Monday to Sunday between 08:00h and 18:00h.
* On your departure day, please go directly to Atocha Railway Station for departing AVE Trains
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if the booking is cancelled
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00