Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the aqueduct of Segovia. Two magical and full of history cities.
Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Avila and Segovia, two cities rich in history.
The first stop in our tour will be in Avila, a city that preserves the most ancient and complete fortified complex in Spain (XI century). Its 2500 m wall and its 90 fortified towers surrounds the old city, which houses great part of its monumental treasure, including a large number of Romanesque style churches, Gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral of the XII century.
Itinerary at Ávila:
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza de Oriente.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show