In this full day excursion you will visit two cities rich in history: Ávila and Segovia. The first stop will be in Ávila, where you can climb the walls, visit the outside of the Basilica of San Vicente and the outside of the Cathedral, and walk through the Convent and the Museum of Santa Teresa. Next stop Segovia where you will visit the Roman Aqueduct, the Plaza Mayor and enter the Cathedral and then go to the Alcazar. In addition, if you wish you can choose between three types of lunch with typical products of the area
Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Avila and Segovia, two cities rich in history.
The first stop in our tour will be in Avila, a city that preserves the most ancient and complete fortified complex in Spain (XI century). Its 2500 m wall and its 90 fortified towers surrounds the old city, which houses great part of its monumental treasure, including a large number of Romanesque style churches, Gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral of the XII century.
The itinerary to follow in Avila will be the following: We'll go up to the walls of Avila, visit the outside of the Basilica of St. Vincent, visit the outside of the Cathedral of Avila walk through the convent and Museum of Santa Teresa de Jesús and finish in Avila´s main square.
At the end of the tour, we will go to Segovia, famous for its well-preserved roman aqueduct, which is 16 km long. Home of some of the kings of Castile, this city preserves one of the most important medieval group of buildings in Spain.
The itinerary we will follow in Segovia will be the following: We'll visit the Roman Aqueduct, walk to the Plaza Mayor, enter the cathedral of Segovia and shortly after we will go to visitor in Alcazar de Segovia.
* This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza de España.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show