Discover Granada like you've never met before. Breathe art and architecture during this 2-hour tour, in which you will be able to admire it along with a specialized official guide. The Cathedral, the Royal Chapel and the sepulcher of the Catholic Monarchs, among others, narrate a very important part of Granda's history, and many of them house fascinating works of art. You cannot miss it!
Guided tour within the Cathedral and Royal Chapel, two of the best examples of the gothic and renaissance style in Spain. Our official guides will go with and tell you the history from the moment of the reconquest of Granada by Isabel and Fernando.
You will be fascinated by the works of art shelted inside, such us the tombs of the Catholic Monarch and Juana of Castilla (The crazy) and Felipe I of Austria (The handsome) and the legacy donated by the queen Isabel of Castilla. We will visit charcoal store and the silk market.
* This tour starts at Granada City Tour Touristic Train stop #3, at Plaza Nueva.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00