Fall in love with Granada and see the city on board our ‘Hop on & Hop off’. Go on and off as many times as you wish to feel Granada on your own
The essence of Granada City Tour can be defined like: High quality transport service that connects Alhambra monument, Albaicín district, commercial city center and Realejo district. Everything with 4 unique and exclusive trains made specifically for Granada which passes at a frequency about 15– 20 minutes. A challenge for knowing Granada deeply with a price to everyone.
Route Alhambra (Green line):
Alhambra –> Cuesta Gomérez –> Plaza Nueva –> Paseo de los Tristes –> Plaza Abad / Mirador de San Nicolás –> Plaza San Miguel Bajo –> Plaza Romanilla / Catedral –> Calle Alhóndiga –> Plaza Mariana Pineda –> Calle Molinos / Campo del Príncipe –> Alhambra Palace.
City Centre Route (Red line. Only nights):
Plaza Nueva –> Paseo de los Tristes –> Plaza Abad / Mirador de San Nicolás –> Plaza San Miguel Bajo –> Plaza Romanilla / Catedral –> Fray Leopoldo / Jardines del Triunfo –> Monasterio de San Jerónimo –> Calle Alhóndiga –> Plaza Mariana Pineda.
* You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Granada City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.
* Please print your voucher and show it when getting on board.
* Departure times are:
- Alhambra Route (Green Line)
From 9.30 am to 6.30 pm from 16th October to 15th March
From 9.00 am to 10.00 pm from 16th March to 15th October
- Center Route (Red Line)
From 8.30 pm to 11.00 pm from 1st October to 28th February
From 9.00 pm to midnight from 1st March to 30th September
* Frequency are 15/20 minutes for Alhambra Route (Green) and 30/35 min for Center Route (Red)
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00