The purest flamenco born of the heart of the typical Sacromonte. Lives a memory of life in the most beautiful flamenco cave in Andalusia. The flamenco show, it is located in one of the most prestigious gypsy caves of Sacromonte, picturesque and idyllic location within the Albayzin, with these places, emblematic of the city of Granada.
If you want to, you can complete your visit enjoying of a typical granadinian dinner in the Flamenco cave.
Appetisers «LA ROCÍO »
First Course (to choose):
- Salad “La Rocío
- Seafood soup
- “Salmorejo” from Cordoba with a rasher
- Vegetable cream with slices of foie
- Little green beans with ham and fried eggs
Second Course (to choose):
- Beef steak with garnish
- Fillet mignon on mozárabe sauce (Green pepper, roquefort or mustard)
- Oxtail Cordoba style with ham slices and potatoes “puente nuevo”
- Grilled or baked Gilt-headed
- Battered Cod Suprème with Salad
Drinks (to choose):
Beers, sodas, wine “Rioja Sitial”, wine“Rueda Vasallo Verdejo”
* This tour starts at Cueva La Rocío (Camino del Sacromonte 70, 18010 Granada).
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show