Discover Venta El Gallo in the caves of Sacromonte. Live and feel the culture of flamenco, as well as the typical Andalusian gastronomy. Choose the option with a menu and enjoy a unique dinner or choose the option with just a drink and enjoy the show at the same time
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO, the Flemish transmitting the rhythm of the guitar, singing and dancing, where the viewer lives and feels the exciting world of flamenco. The Venta El Gallo with its superb location overlooking the Alhambra in Granada, Andalusian cuisine and offers quality flamenco shows. You can choose the option that includes only the show and one drink, or the option that includes the show and tapas dinner.
FIVE TAPAS MENU
* This tour starts at Venta el Gallo, Barranco de los Negros 5.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00