Fall in love with Granada and its Moorish essence. Go all over the city on board our ‘Hop on & Hop off’ train to discover all its wonders
Alhambra Surroundings Walking Tour: We will walk down surrounding the Alhambra Walls and Towers. A nice route through the Woods of the Alhambra ending in “Puerta de la Justicia” and “Pilar de Carlos V”. Passing through this defensive gate, we arrive to “Puerta del Vino” and “Placeta de los Aljibes”. We will visit Charles V Palace, which houses the Alhambra Museum with its unique collection of Hispano-Muslim and Nasrid Art.
From here we will carry on walking up Calle Real and we will visit the church of Santa María de la Alhambra: built on top of the former main Mosque. The Arab Baths is the only part conserve from the Mosque.
At the end we arrive to San Francisco Convent, now “Parador Nacional”. Finally, we come back to the city from “Cuesta de los Chinos” to “Paseo de los Tristes”.
Granada City Tour Train: You will also have all the day to discover Granada on your own path with the hop-on hop-off Granada City Tour Train. The train features a panoramic roof, open deck in summer, and on board audio guides in 12 languages (with 2 special kid’s channels in Spanish and English).
The Alhambra Route runs during the day, while the City Centre Route is an evening train that takes in Granada’s great nighttime atmosphere.
Alhambra Route (Green Line):
* DEPARTURE POINT:
Alhambra Surroundings Walking Tour: 10:00AM Tour departs from Restaurant La Mimbre (Paseo del Generalife s/n 18009). 04:00PM & 05:00PM Tour departs from Alhambra Ticket Office (Yellow Umbrella)
* DEPARTURE POINT:
Granada City Tour (Hop On Hop Off Train) : stop #1 (Alhambra Stop: Calle Real de la Alhambra)
* Print your voucher twice (a copy for the guided tour and a copy for the Hop-on hop-off Granada City Tour)
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Granada City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00