In this guided tour you will discover corners of Granada with a lot of history. Travel to the past in Albayzin, where you can experience its Moorish roots firsthand, and in Sacromonte, a neighborhood where gypsies who fought with the Catholic Monarchs settled. In addition, you will have a whole day to enjoy the touristic train of Granada, from which you can go up and down as many times as you want while enjoying everything that Granada can offer you
Albayzin & Sacromonte Walking Tour: We will go up by official tourist train to the hearth of the Albayzín to start from there a nice guided walking tour. A walk through the Albayzín means to travel through its Moorish roots, wandering through a labyrinth of narrow streets perfumed o jasmine.
The Sacromonte quarter is the place where the gypsies, who came with the Catholic Monarchs after the reconquest of Granada established. We will visit one of its typical and famous house-caves.
Granada City Tour Train: You will also have all the day to discover Granada on your own path with the hop-on hop-off Granada City Tour Train. The train features a panoramic roof, open deck in summer, and on board audio guides in 12 languages (with two special kid’s channels in Spanish and English).
The Alhambra Route runs during the day, while the City Centre Route is an evening train that takes in Granada’s great nighttime atmosphere.
Alhambra Route (Green Line):
* This tour starts at Granada City Tour Touristic Train stop #3, at Plaza Nueva.
* Print your voucher twice (a copy for the guided tour and a copy for the Hop-on hop-off Granada City Tour)
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Granada City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00