A walk through the Albayzín means to travel through its Moorish roots, wandering through a labyrinth of narrow streets perfumed o jasmine
We will go up to the hearth of the Albayzín to start from there a nice guided walking tour. A walk through the Albayzín means to travel through its Moorish roots, wandering through a labyrinth of narrow streets perfumed o jasmine.
The Sacromonte quarter is the place where the gypsies, who came with the Catholic Monarchs after the reconquest of Granada established. We will visit one of its typical and famous house-caves.
* This tour starts at Granada City Tour Touristic Train stop #3, at Plaza Nueva.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00