In this guided tour you will discover corners of Granada with a lot of history. Travel to the past in Albayzin, where you can experience its Moorish roots firsthand, and in Sacromonte, the neighborhood where the gypsies who fought with the Catholic Monarchs settled. Finally, let yourself be impressed in Sacromonte by one of the caves in which, in his time, a gypsy family lived
* This tour starts at Granada City Tour Touristic Train stop #3, at Plaza Nueva.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show