Know the city of Fuengirola with us. The Fuengirola City Tour is the most comfortable and pleasant option to visit this magnificent city. The service offers audio guide in 7 languages, a map, and the train is adapted for people with reduced mobility. Take advantage and go up and down as many times as you want to explore the essential sites of Fuengirola
* The tour starts and stops at Paseo Marítimo, 32 (32, Promenade Avenue)
* The regular Fuengirola City Train service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions or force majeure reasons out of our control.
* Show your printed voucher or E-voucher when getting on board.
* Departure times are every hour:
- from November 1st to March 31st: from 10.00 am to 3.15 pm
- from April 1st to June 30th and from September 1st to October 31st: from 10.00 am to 7.45 pm
- from July 1st to August 31st: from 10.00 am to 11.55 pm
- During the summer until September 15th, there are two Trains with the following timetables:
* Train 1 10:00 11:15 12:30 16:00 17:15 18:30 19:45 21:00 22:15 23:15 00:00
* Train 2 12:00 13:00 15:30 16:45 18:00 19:15 20:30
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show