Hop on and hop off at any of the stops on the Fuengirola City Tour Train route. Explore the city at your own pace on a 1-day unlimited access ticket
Get on Fuengirola City Tour and visit with us this magnificent city from a comfortable, pleasant and friendly manner, through our audio guide service in 7 languages and the map & guide we provide you to discover the city. Along the itinerary you will see the Promenade, “Los Boliches” fishing neighborhood and its Roman archaeological site, the fairgrounds, the zoo and its most important site, the Sohail Castle, inside an articulated train with two wagons and suitable for those with reduced mobility.
Paseo Marítimo (Torreblanca direction), Avenida de las Gaviotas, Avenida Jesús Cautivo, Avenida Jesús Santos Rein, Avenida Juan Gómez Juanito, calle Camilo Jose Cela, calle Molino de Viento, calle Málaga, Avenida Santa Amalia, Avenida Miramar, Avenida Santa Amalia, calle Méndez Núñez, calle Héroes de Baler, Paseo Marítimo.
* The tour starts and stops at Paseo Marítimo, 32 (32, Promenade Avenue)
* Show your voucher when getting on board.
* Departure times are every hour:
- from November 1st to March 31st: from 10.00 am to 3.15 pm
- from April 1st to June 30th and from September 1st to October 31st: from 10.00 am to 7.45 pm
- from July 1st to August 31st: from 10.00 am to 11.55 pm
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00