Know the city of Fuengirola with us. The Fuengirola City Tour is the most comfortable and pleasant option to visit this magnificent city. The service offers audio guide in 7 languages, a map, and the train is adapted for people with reduced mobility. Take advantage and go up and down as many times as you want to explore the essential sites of Fuengirola
Get on Fuengirola City Tour and visit with us this magnificent city from a comfortable, pleasant and friendly manner, through our audio guide service in 7 languages and the map & guide we provide you to discover the city. Along the itinerary you will see the Promenade, “Los Boliches” fishing neighborhood and its Roman archaeological site, the fairgrounds, the zoo and its most important site, the Sohail Castle, inside an articulated train with two wagons and suitable for those with reduced mobility.
Paseo Marítimo (Torreblanca direction), Avenida de las Gaviotas, Avenida Jesús Cautivo, Avenida Jesús Santos Rein, Avenida Juan Gómez Juanito, calle Camilo Jose Cela, calle Molino de Viento, calle Málaga, Avenida Santa Amalia, Avenida Miramar, Avenida Santa Amalia, calle Méndez Núñez, calle Héroes de Baler, Paseo Marítimo.
* The tour starts and stops at Paseo Marítimo, 32 (32, Promenade Avenue)
* Show your voucher when getting on board.
* Departure times are every hour:
- from November 1st to March 31st: from 10.00 am to 3.15 pm
- from April 1st to June 30th and from September 1st to October 31st: from 10.00 am to 7.45 pm
- from July 1st to August 31st: from 10.00 am to 11.55 pm
- During the summer until September 15th, there are two Trains with the following timetables:
* Train 1 10:00 11:15 12:30 16:00 17:15 18:30 19:45 21:00 22:15 23:15 00:00
* Train 2 12:00 13:00 15:30 16:45 18:00 19:15 20:30
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00