Travel to one of the Morocco full of life cities. Get into the Grand Souk and La Medina and taste the most delicious Tangier cuisine
After being picked up from your hotel or meeting point, we will start our coach journey from the Costa del Sol to Tarifa. We will board the Fast Ferry from the Tarifa Port and cruise across the Strait of Gibraltar. Once we have arrived in Tangier, we will enjoy a bus sightseeing tour along the promenade seafront, Avenue Mohamed V, Severo Ochoa Institute, the Portuguese, American, Italian and Spanish Quarters and the Royal Palace. Afterwards, we will stop at Cape Spartel, where the waters of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic meet. We will continue to the Caves of Hercules (From June to 31st October if weather permitting) making a stop on the Atlantic road to take pictures and ride the camels (optional).
Returning to the city, a walking tour around the local souk make us find a large range of Mediterranean fruits and vegetables, spices, dried fruits, etc. Then the group will explore the Medina (old town) and the Kasbah (old fortress) to discover its rich architecture and history with our local expert guide. After that, we will enjoy a traditional lunch offered in a typical Moroccan restaurant.
Finally, we will be guided to the Bazaar where you will be informed about the different types of carpets as well as local handicraft.
Once returning to the port, we will board to Tarifa to meet the coach to our hotel.
* Pickups for Costa del Sol are as detailed below:
- Malaga: Avenida de Andalucía n/n. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, Hoyo str, nº28
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
- Marbella: Bus Stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
- Estepona: McDonalds bus stop, Avenida Litoral nº4
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please contact Julià Travel Gray Line 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pick-up point details.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00