Join our half day walking tour and discover the cultural and historical legacy the city has. Visit the different neighborhoods in town and learn about the different periods.
Discover the best places of interest of this marvelous city with an expert local guide. See the exterior of the Alcazaba, the Cathedral and the Roman Theatre, remains of ancient civilizations. Stroll around the Jewish Quarter and visit the Atarazanas market. The last is a perfect reflection of gastronomic and popular culture. Enter the Picasso Museum and get to know the most personal works of the artist, native from Malaga.
If you added any of the gastronomic options to your booking, your next stop is at the emblematic winery El Pimpi. Relax and enjoy a typical tapa and a drink at the same. Did you know the location is a meeting point for locals and celebrities alike?
Next, those who have included the gastronomic lunch to their reservations will head to the restaurant at the winery Los Patios de Beatas. Taste a fusion of typical dishes with high cuisine paired with local wines.
Bodegas El Pimpi:
- Sweet Malaga wine or soft-drink (only one per person).
- A small sandwich called “pitufo de pringá”: spread made with mixed meats confit.
Bodegas Los patios de Beatas:
- Starter: Salmon in gin sauce or black cod.
- Main course: loin of Iberian pork.
- 2 glasses of wine (to be chosen) although we recommend white wine for fish and red wine for meat.
- Beer or soft-drinks.
* The meeting point for this tour is the main entrance Hotel AC Málaga Palacio. For more details, please contact 0034 95 210 59 96. From Monday to Friday 09.00 - 13.00 & 16.00 - 20.00 hours.
* Printed voucher and E-voucher.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / [email protected]
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
* Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded