Explore the wonders of Sevilla, the capital of Andalusia. Go for a walk through its streets and discover its Roman, Arabic and Jewish architecture
Enjoy Seville, the capital of Andalusia, and its beautiful architecture influenced by the Romans, Arabs and Jews throughout history. Join us and you will experience this warm and welcoming city.
This full guided tour will take you to the historic downtown of Seville. We will start with a panoramic visit of the city: Paseo de Colon, Plaza de America, Avenida de las Palmeras, Maria Luisa Park and Guadalquivir River. The city is situated on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, which divides the city into two halves: Sevilla and Triana. Afterwards, we will make a stop at Plaza de España where you will have some free time to take beautiful photos. Again on our coach we go to the Jardines de Murillo. From here, we'll go around through narrow and serpentine streets with a secret and peaceful atmosphere. This is the Barrio de Santa Cruz (Jewish Quarter), one of the most charming parts of the city.
The visit continues to the splendid Cathedral. The Cathedral of Seville is the third largest church in the world after Saint Peter's in Rome and Saint Paul's in London. It is from the fifteenth century and occupies the site of a former great mosque built in the late twelfth century.
Finally, you’ll have some free time to have lunch and to discover local food on your own. Our meeting point before we come back is the famous Torre del Oro, a thirteenth century tower, the top of which is rumored to have once been covered in gold.
At the agreed time, we will return along the same route.
* Pickups for Costa del Sol are as detailed below:
- Malaga: Avenida de Andalucia n/n. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, Hoyo str, nº28
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
- Marbella: Bus Stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
- Estepona: McDonalds bus stop, Avenida Litoral nº4
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please contact Julià Travel Gray Line 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pick-up point details.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Let yourself be enchanted by the spirituality of Montserrat, the magic...From 55.00