Fall in love with the Andalusian and historical spirit of Ronda. Pass through the Almocábar Gate to admire its magnificence and explore its culture
Come with us to visit the fascinating city of Setenil de las Bodegas & Ronda, one of the most historic locations in southern Andalusia. Admire the beauty of its rugged landscapes and breathtaking views, feel the relaxing atmosphere of its streets in 1-hour free time.
After that and once reaching the village of Ronda ,you will enjoy a sightseeing guided tour of its main attractions including Puerta de Almocabar (Almocabar Gate), the Iglesia del Espiritu Santo (Church of the Holy Spirit), the Town Hall Square, and the Iglesia de Santa Maria la Mayor (Church of Santa Maria la Mayor).
We will continue with a full visit of the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, one of the oldest bull rings in Spain and also site of some of the most important events in bullfighting history. It is considered the birthplace of traditional bullfighting and also home of the world known Goyesca bullfight, where the decoration and the clothing of bullfighters and spectators brings us to the age of the famous painter Goya. You will also enjoy the visit of the bullfighting museum inside.
Later on, we will go to a local winery called Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda. This is a wine museum that explores the historical and cultural impact wine has had on this region. You will also have the opportunity to taste some local wines.
Free time for lunch and to discover the city at leisure before we drive you back to your pick up point in the Costa del Sol.
* Pickup for Costa del Sol are as detailed below:
- Malaga: Avenida de Andalucía n/n- Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, Hoyo str, nº28
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
- Marbella: Bus Stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please contact Julià Travel Gray Line 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pick-up point details.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show