Delight yourself by the cultures’ presence in Cordoba: Romans, Muslims and Jews leaved their mark in this magnificent city
Come with us to discover the magical mixture of cultures in Cordoba, the city where past and modernity blend in together.
You will start this full guided tour from your pick up point in the Costa del Sol to Cordoba via the town of Antequera. On arrival, you will get a panoramic visit to the Roman Bridge and the Jewish Quarter, Synagogue and the Great Mosque (the most famous monument of the Islamic West, built over an old mosque, incorporating the Christian Basilica of Saint Vincent).
La Juderia (the Jewish Quarter) is the best-known part of Cordoba’s historic center. It is also one of Europe’s largest urban areas declared World Heritage Site. A fascinating neighborhood which dates from the late Middle Ages full of narrow streets and reminders of the Jewish population that once lived here.
Later in the day, you will also visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba, built during the period of Moorish occupation, and later converted into a Catholic Christian Cathedral. It is the most splendid Islamic monument in the western world and symbol of the city. Originally built as a mosque in 786, it is a harmonious combination of various different styles. Explore this beautiful building and marvel at the colorful mosaics and stained-glass windows.
You will also have some free time for lunch and to take a stroll through the historic quarter of Cordoba on your own.
As the day begins to turn into evening, you will be transported back to your original pickup point.
* Pickup for Costa del Sol are as detailed below:
- Malaga: Avenida de Andalucia n/n. Bus stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, Hoyo str, nº28
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
- Marbella: Bus Stop of Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
- Estepona: McDonalds bus stop, Avenida Litoral nº4
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please contact Julià Travel Gray Line 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pick-up point details.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and...From 25.00
Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the...From 89.00